Estas fotos foram tiradas do Uol Foto Blog. Elas retratam bem a cidade que amo e é uma forma de mostrar um pedaço do meu mundo real aos amigos que deixei na Europa. Não fiquem com ciúmes, amigos brasileiros. Hoje, nesse feriado, tô pensado neles, mas vcs fazem parte da minha vida 24 horas por dia!
Well, bellow, you can see some photos of Belém, the city where I was born and where I'm living again, after my long holiday in London! Here, in Belém, we don't have that amazing Big Ben, but, we have something really cute and a bit similar as well. 


2 comentários:
Oba! Oba! Oba! Adoro ler blogs :)))) Como estão as coisas por aí? Tudo bem? Bjão!
Nice clock. Did you know that in Japan they have lots of little mini-versions of European cities. I think I saw a Copenhagen-land once.
The description of your blog says "take a sit" - it should be "TAKE A SEAT". The beauty of writing a blog is that you'll now be able to correct that and it'll make my comments look stupid.
Do you mind if I put a link to your blog on mine? I want to create a little network of student blogs.
Postar um comentário