
Hoje me deu uma saudade gostosa de Londres! Deve ser esse clima de feriado. Tempo livre, nada de muito especial pra fazer a não ser descansar. Então, lembrei daquele pedacinho de mundo que deixei pra tras, mas que também ficará comigo pra sempre. Um beijo aos amigos de lá! Today i woke up missing London. I think it must be this Easter time. You know, it's holiday!!!! So, I have lots of free time, but just a few things to do. Here is the result of all this free time. Firstly , I decided to create a blog. And then, I'm here, just thinking about that lovely city that I left, but that also will stay with me forever - and beyond! A kiss to my friends in London!!!!

2 comentários:
WOW Ana, I am so impressed!!! This blog is amazing, not to mention your English as well!!
Keep doing the hard work, good luck in everything you do, London is not the same without you. Love, Zeina XXX
Hello Ana. Glad to see your blog up and running. I like the photos, apart from that fat guy with arms like an orangutan in a classroom.
I get the impression you now have fond memories of London, and I'm really happy about that because there was a time when I didn't think you'd be taking anything positive away from this place with you.
A couple of things to point out in your post - you can say JUST A FEW but not "just few" - it's FEW (without "a" the meaning is always "not enough"). Also, I think you mean THINKING ABOUT THAT LOVELY CITY. I'll look at your other posts now...
Postar um comentário