sexta-feira, 6 de abril de 2007
Meus amigos estrangeiros/ My foreign friends
Este espacinho foi criado só para lembrar deles: Zeina, Sara, Mark, Yuriko, Alejandra, Simon e todas as pessoas que estiveram ao meu lado em Londres. Gente que deu força qdo mais precisei. Alguns riram e choraram comigo. Outros, como meu querido professor Mark, foram mestres que me acalmaram e orientaram quando precisei. A Sara é brasileira, mas entra na lista de estrangeiros porque continua por lá, bem do o utro lado do oceano. Todos vocês foram e ainda são especiais na minha vida!!!! This little space is just to remember them: Zeina, Sara, Mark, Yuriko, Alejandra, Simon and all the people that helped me in London. They made me stronger when I needed. Some of them burst out laughing and burst into tears with me many times. Others, like my dear teacher Mark, helped me to calm down and to learn when I needed. Sara is brazilian, but she is between my foreign friends because she is still living far from Brazil, on the other side of the Ocean. All of you were and even now are really special in my life!
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)
2 comentários:
Ana your pictures are soooo nice ... I hope you put some from your trip to Paris... Aleja :)
I think you missed the IS from SHE IS STILL LIVING...
It's ON THE OTHER SIDE...and why aren't all your "I"s in capitals? Are you just being modest?
Postar um comentário