Pois é, eu sei que andei meio distante. Nesse meio tempo muita coisa mudou na minha vida, no Brasil e no mundo. Afinal, o que dizer do Fidel Castro largando o poder após 49 anos de governo?!! Nesse tempo em que estive ausente, pessoas morreram, outras nasceram - a propósito, EU ME TORNEI "TIA ANA" HOJE!!!!! E agora eu voltei pra continuar escrevendo sobre o que aprendi nas minhas viagens pelo mundo. Se você quiser me ouvir, é bem-vindo!//Yes, I know I've been so far from here for a long time! And many things has changed in my life, in Brazil and in the world since the last time I wrote something in this blog. After all, what can we say about Fidel Castro finally giving power up in Cuba after 49 years?!!! Gosh!!! Many people passed away, many people was born - by the way, I became AUNT ANA today!!!!! - So now I'm back to keep wrinting about what I've been learning in my trips around the world. If you wanna hear me, you're very welcome!!!
domingo, 6 de abril de 2008
Voltei!!!/ I'm Back!!!!!
Pois é, eu sei que andei meio distante. Nesse meio tempo muita coisa mudou na minha vida, no Brasil e no mundo. Afinal, o que dizer do Fidel Castro largando o poder após 49 anos de governo?!! Nesse tempo em que estive ausente, pessoas morreram, outras nasceram - a propósito, EU ME TORNEI "TIA ANA" HOJE!!!!! E agora eu voltei pra continuar escrevendo sobre o que aprendi nas minhas viagens pelo mundo. Se você quiser me ouvir, é bem-vindo!//Yes, I know I've been so far from here for a long time! And many things has changed in my life, in Brazil and in the world since the last time I wrote something in this blog. After all, what can we say about Fidel Castro finally giving power up in Cuba after 49 years?!!! Gosh!!! Many people passed away, many people was born - by the way, I became AUNT ANA today!!!!! - So now I'm back to keep wrinting about what I've been learning in my trips around the world. If you wanna hear me, you're very welcome!!!
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)
Um comentário:
Congratulations Tia Ana. Nephew or niece?
Postar um comentário