sábado, 21 de julho de 2007

I'm ashamed of brazilians authorities!!!!!!

A few days ago, I wrote in this blog that I was so proud of my country. After all, Brazil was receiving the Pan American Games, a very important competition in the world. At that time I wrote: "just for 16 days people can forget a little bit all the bad things and be happy. Good luck Brazil!". Well, now I know that we cannot forget the problems, even just for 16 days!
The airplane crash in Congonhas Airport, in São Paulo, was the biggest air tragedy in the whole history of my country. People in Brazil are devastated by this airplane crash. Actualy, I'm more than devastated, I'm really upset about it!!!!!! The air crisis in Brazil started more than 10 months ago. Since September, 2006, when an other plane crash killed more then 150 people. But the government, the authorities in this country, they did nothing to change the situation!!!!! Now, more deaths - probably more than 200 deaths!!!!!
It's a complete chaos!!!! In others big cities in the country, lots of flights has been canceled or passengers have to wait hours and more hours in the airports, because there are long delays in the departures.
As I wrote here, all this problems happen at the same moment that Rio de Janeiro receives athletes from many countries in the Americas in the Pan American Games and brazilians were so happy about this big sport's celebration. I feel sorrow for the victmis' relatives, I few sorrow for my country and for all the good brazilians citizens. But I'm also ashamed of Brazilians politicians and government. Gosh! Where are we going in Brazil????? I don't know when this corruption of power will stop. The President, his Ministers... they really don't care about us!

Um comentário:

Mark disse...

I don't understand. What could have been done to prevent the crash? Do you think it was caused by negligence?